Technical Operator Practitioner
Download Assessment Application
- Technical Operator Practitioner – Drainage
- Technical Operator Practitioner – Cold Water
- Technical Operator Practitioner – Hot Water
- Technical Operator Practitioner – Water Energy Efficiency
Many and increasingly more Metropolitans, Local authorities and Insurance Company’s require that any person working on plumbing works within their jurisdiction or being part of their panel plumbers must be registered with the Plumbing Industry Registration Board. It is illegal for any person who works on plumbing installation if he/she is not a qualified plumber or not working under the adequate supervision of a qualified plumber.
PIRB Registered plumbers have demonstrated their qualifications and in some case their experience, and required to have an appropriate level of insurance cover.
The various categories under which plumbing practitioners are registered with the PIRB:
The following designation requirements must be observed to hold and/or maintain a Technical Operator
- 3* Years Proven practicing experience in the plumbing industry and respective designation being applied for.
- Pass the PIRB’s Practical test for each respective technical operator practitioner designation being applied for.
- Obtain 10 CPD points over 12 month cycle.
- Re-Register every 12 months.
* Proof of practicing experience from to be completed and accompany this application