IMPORTANT! New system launch coming this July!
Calling all PIRB registered plumbers! Our new system will launch soon and there are a few things you need to know:
When we launch our new system, plumbers will be required to log in using their email address and registered password.
About our new system:
- The new system will allow plumbers to purchase COC’s in real-time. This means that plumbers can order COC’s online, and once its paid, it will be allocated immediately. No more waiting!
- The new PIRB website will boast a better login portal and navigation bar.
- Plumbers will be able to update applications themselves.
Extra security measures:
- The new system will require plumbers to log in with their email addresses and NOT their registration numbers. That’s why every registered plumber should make sure that their details with the PIRB are correct.
- It is crucial that every registered plumber use their OWN email address. Two or more plumbers will not be able to use the same email address.
- Another feature includes the use of One Time Passwords (OTP’s).
- Before a plumber can order/log a COC, they will be required to enter a One Time Pin. It is, therefore, imperative that each registered plumber’s cell phone number is updated on the PIRB’s system.