Your compliance certificate
What should be on a Plumbing Compliance Certificate?
Your compliance certificate should include:
- The licensed plumber’s name and licence number.
- The site address, including postcode.
- Date of completion of the work.
- The numeric code for each category of plumbing work undertaken should be circled.
- The numeric code for each category of plumbing work not undertaken should be crossed out.
- Details of appliances and fixtures installed and if relevant the serial codes to identify which unit if there is more than one on a site.
- Any clarification regarding the limit of work done should be written in the space provided (eg If a job started by a licenced plumber has been completed by another, it should be noted)
- The licensed plumbers signature and the date signed, together with the statement that (either):
- “He/she carried out the actual work themselves or under his/her supervision and control” and
- “He/she has inspected and tested the work started by another qualified plumber and that the necessary completion work was carried out by him/herself or under his/her supervision and control”