Individuals registering with PIRB have to register for the designation they are qualified for. Each designation has certain criteria which needs to be met in order to be registered as such. All designations are identified on the individual plumber’s PIRB ID card which should be kept on the plumber at all times.
The following designation requirements must be observed to hold and maintain a Director Plumber Designation:
- Must hold a Master Plumber Designation
- Must be a Director/Owner of Company (formal structure)
- Obtain CPD Credits allocated to the cycle the plumber is in for the year
- Holds and maintains registration at the Institute of Directors
- Re-register every 12 months
* Director Plumbers are entitled to sign-off Plumbing Certificates of Compliance for each designation passed*